LOS ANGELES WHEELMEN
After smashing the 2012 goal of 500, the Los Angeles Wheelmen are setting a 2013 goal of 600 centuries to be ridden and recorded by club members. We urge members to set a personal century goal and follow that up by submitting your completed centuries for tracking on our website. We have found that posting one’s centuries with other members is a great incentive toward reaching or exceeding your own goal. Posting your century(s) is also a way to participate in a club activity and help us reach the club goal.
Here are the rules for this year's Challenge:
For current year-to-date tabulations, click HERE .
- You must be a member of the LA Wheelmen to participate.
- A century is any ride of 90 miles or more. Doubles and brevets will count, but only as one century.
- Any century will count. This includes both club rides and other organized centuries such as the Solvang or Wildflower. Also, centuries ridden on your own will count.
- To receive credit for a century, you must submit the information listed below for each century ridden. You can do this by e-mail. Centuries must be submitted within 90 days of the ride.
- Records will be kept of all centuries ridden each month. Awards or recognition will be given to those who ride at least one century every month, and also to those riding the most centuries in the year.
- Current results will be posted on this web site showing the names of participants and how many centuries they have ridden in each month. This will be updated at least each month.
- We may make changes to these rules as needed during the year.
For last year's tabulations, click HERE .
To participate in the tabulation, please send the following information to Gary Murphy at
Date of Ride
Number of Miles
Name and location of ride if an organized ride.
If not an organized ride, briefly describe the start location and route..